Wednesday, October 13, 2010

There is No Me Without You

This is another book I have not read yet, but plan on reading in the very near future.  This is a book about an Ethiopian woman who loses her husband and daughter, and then reluctantly decides to take in two AIDS orphans.  This sparks other orphans to start appearing at her door, and before long, an orphanage has started.  Written by a journalist, it is a non-fiction book with a story like appeal.  This book was recommended to me by someone who is in the process of adoption, and told me that I should read it since my husband (Justin) and I are hoping to adopt in the near future.

I think this is going to end up being one of my all-time favorite books, so go pick it up and read it!  I'll let you know once I've read it if it lives up to the hype I have created for it in my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment